Wednesday 7 August 2013

July

Better late than never, right?
This month my collage is very small, only 3 finishes. But one of them was the hexie quilt so that's ok! That was a huge amount of work in July, and totally worth it. Miss M adores it, sleeps under it every night, and also drags it downstairs to snuggle under in front of the TV (when it's not scorching hot!). If you would like to see more pictures of 'Buttercup' you can find them here, not that I'm proud or anything!!
 
Apart from the quilt, I managed to finish the still nameless table-mat-thingy, and my 2nd Florence scarf. Both beautiful :)
 
Right then, I'm off to go and finish another WIP, I'm steaming through them at the moment!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I think it is fair to say that quilt was a whopper of a project to finish, just stunning, I love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x