Saturday 13 July 2013

June

I'm a bit ashamed to be writing my 'what-I-made-in-June' post on 13th July!!
I will try to do better next month!
To be honest, there is not much to show for June, in terms of crafting.
But here it is, a little collection of photos to show what I was up to in June...
 
1. Miss M's hexagon quilt - still being hand quilted...
2. Wine jacket Father's Day gift :)
3. Florence scarf - another gift
4. The beginnings of a new ripple blanket - for a friend expecting a baby boy in November
5. Saturday sampler quilt blocks
6. A crochet mat, started.
7. Florence again!
8. Still quilting...
9. Ripple is growing nicely!
 
An awful lot of my time has been spent under that quilt, slowly quilting away. I swing from being totally in love with it to hating it with a passion! My aim is to finish it before I go to the Festival of Quilts in August. That is where I bought the fabrics for it last year and I would really like to be able to say I finished it in under a year!!
 
So if you don't hear from me again for a while - you know what I'm doing!!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


5 comments:

  1. I think you did really well for June!! The wine vest is killing me...so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering how many other things you get done, I think you're making amazing progress with the quilt! And hand-quilting, too - zang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey - you've got a lot going on there! Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lot. The scarf looks real,floaty and love the colours on the ripple.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects! I adore the crochet mat, so pretty! Happy quilting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x