Saturday 6 April 2013

March

Good evening! We have had some sunshine here today, so lovely! I have been busy working on a few new little projects, but then I remembered my March collage! So, sorry it is a bit late, but here is a little collage of my March crafting :)


1 & 2. Star blanket and card for baby Isobella, finished.
3. Puppy blanket, finished.
4. 'Lessons in Lavender' - my sampler quilt - finished!
5. 'Florence' scarf, started.
6. Lots of hexagons ready for the border on Miss M's quilt.
7, 8 & 9. Star patchwork blocks - finished. These are part of a mini quilt that I will share with you soon.
 
I feel that I achieved loads during March. Finishing the sampler quilt was a biggy, and it has freed up lots of time for other things :) So look out April!!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is so wonderful! I love the idea of doing a monthly collage of your crafty projects. They all look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x