Monday 18 February 2013

More presents!

Hello lovelies!


What a super-sunny day it is today :)
Just popping by to share a few more of my lovely Birthday gifts with you.


This amazingly gorgeous bag had a beautiful bunch of tulips and hyacinths in from a lovely friend. She gave them to me while we were out having 'Birthday Dinner' and I didn't realise until the next day that it is an Orla Kiely bag! I LOVE Orla Kiely! So obviously this is a 'keeping' gift bag now :) I have filled it with my presents from Miss M. 


 Naughty Miss M spent A LOT of money on me and I have still not decided whether I am thrilled with the presents or cross that she spent too much money.


My sister took her to our local fabric shop and she picked these out all by herself. 
Yummy!!
So many things to make...


This fabulous book was from my sister. I love liberty fabrics and this book is beautiful, full of great ideas to add to my do-do list!


These cute little pin cushions would not take long to stitch up, surely I can make a couple over half term?!?!


This quilt is AMAZING!!! I want to make it.


This one too!
I want to make most of the things in this book!!

Technically this next gift was a Christmas present - a subscription to Patchwork and Quilting magazine. My first copy arrived this week, more things to add to that to-do list!



 This is very pretty!


I REALLY like this one too!

Where am I going to find the time for all these new projects????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This whole time I thought you were just really busy and hadn't been posting, and here it turns out my feed reader wasn't collecting your posts properly! D'oh! All fixed now and I can catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x