Saturday 5 January 2013

Quilt progress

Good morning! I have been having a few technical issues!
I've not been able to add any photos to my post?! I click on the little picture icon to add a photo, but the for some reason, I have lost the little button that says 'upload'. No idea where it has gone. Mr T discovered that if I switch to HTML view I can add the pictures, and then switch back to compose for everything else. A pain, but I do now have photos!

So this post was written last night...

Hello! It's been a busy, crafty day here at Henry's Shed today! Well, actually not here, because I went out to do my crafting! I packed up my sewing machine and lots of bits and bobs and went to my sister's house. This seems to be becoming a regular event now, she has a lovely 'crafting' room, big enough for us both to set up our sewing machines, so we sew and chatter and drink tea and generally have a lovely time!
 
So I have managed to make a fair bit of progress on my quilt. I only have 3 more lessons left of my quilting course. This means my quilt will be finished, which I am very excited about, but I will be sad not to be going to the classes anymore. They have been so fun and I have learnt so much.
 
So here are my 6 finished blocks!

 
Storm at sea
 
Twisted log cabin
 
Inner city
 
Folded bow tie
 
Rail fence
 
Drunkards path

Only 3 more classes to go! I can't wait to be able to show you all my finished quilt!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



 

5 comments:

  1. This is going to be fabulous, and such fun attending a class and working along others doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Karen, the blocks are all SO lovely! I can't decide which I like best, but your Drunkard's Path block is especially pretty - and so perfect! Remind me to ask you about sewing those curves, because I've seen a few ideas for my bee quilt that involve curves, but I've ruled them about because I'm afraid of them and didn't want to subject you two to them. :)

    It's looking wonderful, can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just found your blog by chance. Your quilt is beautiful work and the colours are lovely! About the photos; l have been batteling the same problem. I was advised to download google chrome (blogger is run by google and has made it that we have to use their alternative) l did this and all is working as normal. All the best Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Pam, I will give it a try! x

      Delete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x