Monday 19 November 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Hello!
It has been quite a while!
I have been busy.
Busy, busy, busy!
 
Having opened my Folksy shop not that long ago I decided a Christmas bazaar at one of the schools I work in would be a fantastic way to get my little 'shop' known. Spread the word. Put myself 'out there'.
 
So there has been lots of Christmas crafting!
Want to see?
 
Sparkly Christmas tree cards...

yummy gingerbread man cards...

red, red, robin cards!

Mini stockings with buttons...

mini stockings with initials.

Gingerbread man tree decorations

lots of them :)

and a baby's first Christmas card.
So it's Monday. I've just got in from work. I have a few hours of crafting time tonight, a few hours after work tomorrow and that's it!
The Christmas bazaar is on Wednesday, straight after school!!
 
Wish me luck.....!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh how awesome your stuff is! Wish I could cover a whole Christmas Tree in your Gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! What a wonderful collection of Christmas crafts. I especially love the Christmas cards - those gingerbread men are so cute. Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't need luck, you will sell out...I love the gingerbread men :)Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh fabulous Christmas Cards!! They're really brilliant, love the Christmas Tree the most, so cute :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, Karen. Lots of lovely Christmas treats. Have a ball selling them all : -)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x